Thursday, July 14, 2011

Starting this Blog

Never did I think that it would take me so long to start a blog.  I have been thinking about it for about a year.  First I wanted to write about Barrett's hearing loss and our journey with that, but that isn't all we have going on in our life.  So back to square one... trying to come up with something else.  This is going to be about life in this house.  Whatever that may be from one day to the next.

So, why Balance in Detail?  For those of you who know me, you may already be laughing about the title. I am a very particular person (almost to a fault, but I'm working on it).  I like things the way I like them and it's hard for me to get around that sometimes.  So when I was chatting with a friend on facebook the other day about starting this blog we were trying to come up with the "perfect" name.  Balance is something that I'm always trying to achieve.  Detail is a synonym to particular (see my picture in the dictionary next to this).  So, it just seemed to make sense.  Now, I decided the title was truly right when I told my mom and another friend about my title and they both laughed because it was just so fitting.  So, Balance and Detail was born.

I hope you enjoy this journey with me...

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading your posts and watching your blog blossom...in great detail and balance!
    Peace and blessings.
    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete