Friday, February 10, 2012

I did it. . .

I took a leap of faith on Wednesday and sent my questionnaire into Holy Yoga and set up my phone interview for Thursday, February 16th at 2:40pm (prayers please).  I still don't have everything figured out, but after all of the things that have happened in the last week God was definitely telling me it was time to get moving and continue to trust in Him.  

What happened this past week?  
I've had offers from people to help with my kids during immersion and retreat (a total of 10 weeks combined),  my pastor supports this ministry in my church (this is HUGE), my family and friends are supporting me through prayer and some financial support has been received.  

(source)

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight"  (Proverbs 3:5-6 NIV)

I look forward to sharing Jesus through Holy Yoga with you all! 

Megan






1 comment:

  1. This is SO EXCITING! I could feel my skin tingle with excitement for you when you talked about it Wednesday at church! Hope to have an opportunity to join in some Holy Yoga with you when you get it started!
    You are going to do great!
    YAY YOU!

    ReplyDelete