Friday, February 17, 2012

Super Easy Peanut Butter Cookies

I first found the Cooking Mom when I was watching Twin Cities Live one afternoon.  I love her website... it has lots of great recipes.  Here's one that I came across when searching and have been dying to try.  This has to be the easiest peanut butter cookie recipe on the planet!  

Super Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
(recipe from Cooking Mom)

Ingredients:
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg

Directions:
Beat all ingredients together.  Drop onto baking sheets.  Press down a bit with a fork.  Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 10-15 minutes (I did 12 minutes).  Cool about 10 minutes before eating.


Here's a picture of my cookies.  I know, my photography skills are AMAZING!  Can you sense my sarcasm?!?!


My family was thrilled to have some new cookies in the house and I was thrilled they were so easy!

Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment