Thursday, May 10, 2012

Excitement

It's 12:15am and I just finished working for the day.  We've been really busy around here and I should head to bed, but I felt called to sit and write for a minute.  I need to write about my excitement!  I am so excited I can hardly contain myself.  Do you ever feel like this?

My excitement comes from Jesus!  Specifically about Holy Yoga.  More fell into place in the last few days.  I found out that I got a $500 scholarship from Holy Yoga to help cover the cost of training.  My training manual shipped today... I will have it on Monday!  I didn't think this would ship until July :).  I ordered the rest of my books (three of them, I already have one) for training this afternoon and one of them already shipped.  My plan is to ready these four books in May and June so I can focus on reading my training manual come July 12th (when I start Holy Yoga training).

I'm so excited for this next chapter in life.  I can't wait to see what it brings and where it's going to take me!  I hope to share my journey with you along the way.  

I know this was a bit of a ramble, so thanks for reading it.

Blessings,
Megan

3 comments:

  1. How interesting! What is Holy Yoga?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holy Yoga is a way to worship Christ with your entire body. See if there's a class near you...
      https://holyyogafoundation.com/take-a-class/

      Delete