Monday, October 29, 2012

A Change In Plans

I am sad as I write this post, but have a lot of peace with the decision.  I am not going to the Holy Yoga retreat this week.  It was not an easy decision to come to, but feels like it was the best one for me and my family.  

It's sad because this means that I won't be able to start teaching Holy Yoga until I finish my training at retreat; a retreat in June.  This pushes back "the plan" by seven months.  It's ok.  Sometimes on God's timing you have to adjust and trust that His timing is so much better than yours. 

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,  "plans to prosper you and not to harm you plans to give you hope and a future.  Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.  You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your hear." 
(Jeremiah 29:11-13 NIV)

Blessings,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment