Monday, December 9, 2013

Monday Meals

Over and over again I see friends posting they need dinner ideas on facebook.  So, I thought I would start sharing a week of meals with you on Mondays, with the links to the recipes (when applicable).  Most of the meals I prepare are gluten and dairy free (or they are with substitutions).  Hope you enjoy these!

Balsamic & Honey Chicken Drumsticks in the Crockpot
Roasted Red Potatoes and Green Beans

Turkey Burgers (purchased ready to grill)
Fries (I like the Simply Ore Ida or Alexia brands)
Salad- basic with romaine, spinach, carrots and tomatoes

Chipotle Tofu Tacos
     We had tomatoes, cilantro, peppers, and black beans with them.

Homemade Pizza- purchased crust and whatever toppings we choose
Green Beans (Archer Farms brand is our favorite)

Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings

We had a couple of nights that we had leftovers this week.  Hope this helps with you meal planning.

Megan



No comments:

Post a Comment