Monday, December 5, 2011

Holy Yoga

I've been wanting to take yoga for a long time.  I searched to find the right class for me.  I finally came across Holy Yoga.  This is the place where I relax and renew myself every week.  I take the Gentle Yoga class.  We stretch and pose while listening to christian music and praying.  The instructor, Crystal, reads bible verses and a has a message every week.  Last time it was right on the money for what I needed to hear.  
It's amazing how God works like that, don't you think?

Here's what it's all about...
Mission Statement- Holy Yoga is an experiential worship created to deepen people's connection to Christ.  Our sole purpose is to facilitate a Christ honoring experience that offers and opportunity to believers and non-believers alike to authentically connect to God through His Word, worship, and wellness. (source)

You can also check out Holy Yoga: Twin Cities on facebook.  This has all of the                                         class times available in the Twin Cities area.

Here's to making a Foundation in Christ.
Megan  


No comments:

Post a Comment