Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Spinning Round and Round

Does anyone like to spin?  I don't.  I did as a kid, but I really don't like feeling dizzy anymore.  Several months ago I picked up a couple of sit and spins from the thrift store.  I haven't regretted it yet.  The boys love to sit (and spin).  I caught some pictures of their most recent spin-a-thon and thought I would share with you.

Here they go, side by side.

I love the look on his face here.  Trying to keep concentration.

The smile is still able to been seen even through the spin.

Just so you could see how fast he goes... he about flies off of there!

I hope you enjoyed these as much as I do.  They have so much fun playing downstairs and it's so nice to have a place indoors to let them burn off some of their energy!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment