Sunday, December 11, 2011

Wonderful Day

What a wonderful day we had today.  We got up, got ready and went to church (both boys went to Sunday School, which doesn't always happen).  After church my parents took the boys back to their house so my wonderful hubby and I could get some Christmas shopping done.  I have to tell you, I didn't realize how much we needed the afternoon together.  We got almost everything completely done.  There are just a few things left to get.  What's better than getting most of the shopping done?  I got to spend an entire 4 hours of uninterrupted time alone with my husband.  It was amazing!  We really needed it.

It is as obvious to everyone else in this picture that he's a foot taller than me?

What's your favorite thing to do on a date with your significant other?
Hoping that you get to spend some quality time with the one you love!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment